A country you would like to visit

 

Topic: A country you would like to visit

The country I would like to go to is the Netherlands because the architecture in its capital is nice and its beautiful landscapes of tulips. What I know about the Netherlands is that its capital is Amsterdam, where abortion, marijuana, sem sex marriage is legal, and there are four times as many bicycles as cars. Almost 60% of the citizens use a bicycle every day. There are more bicycles than people What I would like to do in the Netherlands is visit the Anne Frank house. She was a Jew who in World War II hid whit her family from nazism for two years. I would also like to visit a coffeeshop, these are a kind of local or restaurant, whose main characteristic is the possibility of legal sale and consumption of cannabis, food and products with extracts from this plant. I would like to live there because it has a very good work and life system. It is a highly developed country which gives a good lifestyle with social and labor rights that Chile does not have.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme

My dream job

Time travel to the past or future