Changes to my study programme
Hi everyone! I think one of the things that should change is the way the material is taught. Often the classes are quite boring and there is not enough interaction with the students. I would like to see more teaching online, whether through video or interactive platforms so that students can learn at their own pace and in a way that is most interesting to them.
One of the things that I think should be changed is the length of the program. Psychology programs are often quite long, requiring many years of study to graduate. This can be a barrier for some students who cannot afford as much time or money for education. I would like to see shorter, more focused psychology programs that allow students to gain the skills and experience necessary for career success without excessive study load.
As for the curriculum, I think there should be more focus on teaching practical skills and work experience. Often, psychology programs focus too much on theory and research and not enough on practical application. I would like to see more opportunities for students to work on hands-on projects and in the field, allowing them to gain real-world experience and develop practical skills that will be useful after graduation.
As for the facilities, I think the focus should be on creating more inclusive and welcoming spaces for all students. This could include building outdoor study areas and implementing better resources and support services for students who need help managing stress and other mental health issues.
%2020.02.10.png)
I agree on many points to take, it would be a good option to consider.
ResponderEliminar